Vendor Agreement - 2021
- Vendor Applications / Vendor Spaces– Vendor applications must be submitted online at www.EmbracingYourJourneyExpo.com. Vendor spaces are a total of 6ft by 6ft feet. Included in the space is a 6ft table, 3 chairs, space to accommodate the vendor behind the table and clients in front of the table. If you would like to bring a massage table/chair in place of the provided 6ft table please indicate that on the vendor application. The vendor space will not accommodate a massage table/chair and a 6ft table. Any changes to table requests (an adjustment to the table request made on the original registration) made within 30 days of the Expo will be subject to a $50 change fee. No changes will be made within 1 week of the event. Additional tables will not be available the day of the event. Please contact us with any special accommodation requests and we will advise if we can accommodate. We do allow vendor space sharing (pending approval) provided both vendors can operate within the single allotted vendor space, additional space will not be provided. All vendors planning on sharing a booth must disclose this on their vendor application. All products and services that the vendor will be offering at the Expo must be listed on the vendor application. Any unauthorized items/services will not be allowed to be sold at the Expo. To ensure a well-rounded event that meets our target audience’s needs we reserve the right to limit similar products/services and to decline any applications. Once your application has been reviewed and approved (within 72 business hours) a PayPal invoice for vendor space fees will be sent. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your invoice it can be done using a credit card. Vendor spaces are not confirmed until a completed application and full payment is received.
- Payments, Refunds and Cancellation – All Vendor fees are Non-Refundable and Non- Transferable. Vendors will be sent a PayPal invoice once their application has been accepted. Vendor spaces are not confirmed until full payment has been received. If you would like to mail a check for payment please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review your situation. If you need to cancel your Vendor space, please do so at least 2 weeks prior to the show date. This will allow for accurate print materials to be given out to the attendees. Exhibitors are not allowed under any circumstances to sublease their spaces. The exhibitor signing the contract is expected to attend the event. If an unknown person checks-in on the event date, they will not be allowed to exhibit. Booth rental fees will not be refunded. Contracted booth space is for the contracted Exhibitor only.
- Set-up / Take Down Procedures - Vendor check in starts at 9 am the morning of the Expo. All vendors must check in at the Registration Desk and receive their vendor wrist band. All vendors must be set-up no later than 9:50 to allow time for a brief gathering prior to the Expo start. Vendors arriving after 10:00am will not be allowed to set up, vendor booth fees will not be refunded. Do not arrive prior to 9 am for set-up/check in. Vendors must remain set-up and at their booths until the end of the Expo at 5 pm. Do not start packing up prior to 5 pm as this can negatively impact the guest experience. Any vendors leaving prior to the Expo end may not be allowed to return to future Expos. Vendor take down must be completed by 6:30pm. Additional time will incur a late fee of $50, this is to cover overtime charges by the venue. Vendors must pack out any trash and leave their area in the condition it was when they arrived. Failure to remove trash items or damage to property will result in a clean-up fine of $25 plus any costs of damages.
- Insurance / License / Tax – It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure they are meeting all local, state and federal guidelines regarding licensing and tax regulations. Vendors agree to comply with all pertinent city, county, state and federal laws, ordinances, fire and safety codes. All vendors are responsible for obtaining insurance for their business booth. Please list Purple Lotus Productions, LLC at 1941 E. 39th Ave, Apache Junction AZ, 85119 as an additional insured. ALL vendors are responsible for insuring their own specific business while at our events. *Including tent, tables, chairs, merchandise, etc.
- Exhibitor accepts total responsibility for his/her exhibit and its safety and agrees to conduct his/her activities on the event premises so as not to endanger any person lawfully thereon. Lessor shall have no responsibility for damages to the exhibit caused by fire, robbery, accident, or any other destructive cause. Exhibitor also accepts total responsibility for any and all injuries to Exhibitor, his/her family, officers, agents, customers, employees, or other representatives while they are on the exhibition premises and for any injuries to other persons that may occur within the confines of the exhibit, or which are caused in whole or part by Exhibitor's products or exhibit or by Exhibitor, his/her family, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives. Lessor is not responsible or liable for the loss or damage to Exhibitor's property from theft, mysterious disappearance, damage by fire, water, weather, accident, or any other cause.
- Water / Food – There will be no water stations available at the venue. Vendors are encouraged to bring water and a reusable water bottle. Food trucks may be available on site, vendors are encouraged to confirm prior to the expo or plan accordingly and bring food.
- Advertising / Promotion – We advertise and promote the Expo across multiple media formats including, print media (Natural Awakenings Magazine, Green Living and other publications), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), multiple online publications and event calendars as well as strategic flyer and coupon distribution. Vendors are required to promote the Expos as well. Vendors will receive a digital copy of the Expo Flyer that can be used to promote the Expo on your websites and social media. Vendors should like our Facebook page to allow for easy sharing of Expo information. Vendors should invite clients to the Facebook Event on our Facebook page for each Expo. Vendors will be given additional promotion materials to help facilitate the Expo promotion. The more excitement we all generate around these Expos the more lives we can touch.
- Bios, Pictures and the Who’s Who - Vendors must submit a Bio and Picture for use on the Expo’s Who’s Who webpage, via email to email@example.com. Bios should be 250 words or less and highlight what you will be offering at the Expo. This is the guest’s first impression of you and many use this as a way to select who they will see at the Expo. If your Bio is overly focused on you and your life and not on your offerings it might not entice them to come see you. Make sure to also include your contact info. This is free advertising for you so make sure that people can get in contact with you before and after the Expos. Pictures should be sent as a JPEG file and not embedded in the Bio. Do Not send in PDF Format. Make sure to proof read your Bio prior to submitting. Only one Bio/Picture change will be allowed per Expo. If you have done a previous Expo you do not need to resubmit your Bio/Picture, we will reuse the information from your previous Expo. Bios received less than 8 days prior to the event are unlikely to be added to the web site before the Expo.
- Prohibited Items – Products/service/items not listed on the original application or approved by the event producers. Items that attach to the walls/doors/hotel surfaces that will leave marks or residue. Burning Candles, Incense, open flames or burning of any items. Extra tables, furniture, shelves or items outside of your designated space. Music, audio, instruments, noise making items played at a volume that is disruptive to fellow vendors prohibiting them from being able to offer their products/services.